Education today - so many choices, so many options!
Coming soon to the Hyatt Regency Valencia, Santa Clarita, CA, 91355 (North Los Angeles County - near Six Flags Magic Mountain).
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities available.
Making academic decisions for your family or yourself? How do you choose the right academic or career training strategies, programs, products and services from a myriad of choices?
A good education has always been important, but has never been so complicated:
- From early childhood development through adult life-long learning, the number of choices are overwhelming, and every choice has many options.
- Competition for scholarships, grants and placement in the best schools is intense.
- Alternative and supplemental academic options have become a part of most scholastic and career strategies.
- The ever increasing cost of education is leading to stifling student debt loads
Ed-Expo presents a rare opportunity for attendees to meet face-to-face with education professionals and suppliers of education-related products, services and opportunities, including:
Public and private elementary and secondary schools
Colleges, universities and career techincal education
Infant, early childhood and pre-school child development
After-school educational day care, tutoring and supplemental learning programs
Camps, academies, and training in sports and the arts
Teaching Aids, school supplies and other educational products and services
Academic planning, financial planning, scholarships, grants and financial aid
Re-employment, career advancement and career change education
Adult life-long learning and enrichment opportunities
Expo attendees will enjoy:
Free admission and free parking
Exhibitors offering a education related information, opportunities, services and products at all levels
Presentations on topics important to making sound decisions.
Expo Directory/Education Resource Guide includes important information about each participant, announcements of special offers and prizes, coupons, a site plan showing where everything is located and a Schedule of Events. The Directory/Guide also serves as a handy reference guide for future use. Advertising space is available.
Free Goody Bag filled with treasures and information. Advertiser insertions are available.
- PassPort Promotion - When stamped by all participating exhibitors, the Passport becomes the attendee's entry into drawings for up to 20 prizes worth $50 or more, plus one entrant will win the grand prize of 300 California Super Lotto Quick Picks.
Visit the pages listed in the menu on the left of this page for all the details important to attendees, or learn how your organization can be a participant, putting your brand and message before the residents of the Santa Clarita Valley in the months before, during and after the expo.
High Impact Event Resources
Gary Buterbaugh, Executive Producer