Whether you are making academic decisions for your family or yourself, the world of education has never been so complicated! The sheer number of choices can be overwhelming, and every choice seems to present more and more options. Whats more, competition for scholarships, grants and placements in the best schools is so intense that only a small percentage of top students succeed. Alternative and supplemental academic options are part of most successful education strategies. Finally, costs and student debt continues to climb exponentially. How do you choose the right academic strategies, programs, products and services from a myriad of choices?
The 2013 Choices in Education Expo (Ed-Expo) was developed to help our neighbors who are faced with making an important, possibly life changing, education related decision for family members or themselves. Our exhibitors present an opportunity to discuss, face-to-face, choices and options, including:
- Public and private elementary and secondary schools
- Colleges, universities and career techincal education
- Infant, early childhood and pre-school child development
- After-school educational day care, tutoring and supplemental learning programs
- Camps, academies, and training sports and the arts
- Teaching Aids, school supplies and other educational products and services
- Educational academic and financial planning, scholarships, grants
- Re-emploemtns, career advancement and career change education
- Adult life-long learning and enrichment opportunities
- Exhibitors who offer education options at all levels, academic support resources, and education related products and services.
- Speakers and demonstrations on topics important to those looking to make sound decisions regarding education.
- Expo Directory/Education Resource Guide contains important information about each participant, announcements of special offers and prizes, a site plan showing where everything is located and a Schedule of Events. The Directory/Guide also serves as a handy reference guide for future use. Advertising space is available.
- Free Goody Bag filled with treasures and information.
- PassPort Promotion - When stamped by all participating exhibitors, the Passport becomes the attendee's entry into drawings for up to 20 prizes worth $50 or more, plus one entrant will win the grand prize worth of 300 California Super Lotto Quick Picks.
High Impact Event Resources
Gary Buterbaugh, Executive Producer